Abandoned area pitch: A group of teens challenges themselves to spend 24 hours in an abandoned property thinking it would be trouble-free, however, that's the last word to describe it. Ocean pitch: One morning a girl and her surfboard tackle the waves, as always, but the ocean has a different plan. The abandoned area pitch is creative and unique so doing that would make us stand out as a group. It also sounds like a lot of fun with a big group of people and our group meets the character requirements. Going to an abandoned area has always been something we have wanted to do and it's pretty common for teens to go in our area. There are apps that are designed to visit every abandoned place in your community and they went viral a few years ago. Many YouTubers have actually done 24-hour challenges in such places. It will also be scary so our actions will be natural. Since our group frequently hangs out this could be another fun adventure that we get to document. The ...
Hey, it's Kazmin and this is the final project. I have picked the same partners from all my previous projects. I have practiced making two previous films and I feel I am now ready for the challenge. My whole life I've loved watching shows and movies. I always wanted to be an actor or someone to come up with movie ideas. Even in making YouTube videos it was a process that correlates to making media. I think that this experience was great, and I am happy to do my final project. I always wanted to make a film about horror or thriller or slashers. Mostly that genre I wanted to do because of a YouTube Channel called Dead Meat. They go over all the shots and angles and filming processes of horror movies and count the kills individually. Also, they tell the history behind each kill and how it was shot and how the actors felt. Personally, in tv shows I have been pulled closer to the Viking and medieval times it just has a very attractive effect on me. My favorite horror movie is Sleep...
Hey guys! Kazmin and the girls are gonna research horror movie conventions. Each of us researched different movies and their conventions. In this blog, we will cover the famous clown movie, IT. To start off, we are gonna cover the typical conventions seen in horror movies. Horror uses unique and uncommon angles to create confusion and unsettling experience with the viewer. The lighting fixtures tend to be dark, and underexposed with plenty of shadows, making the target market senses stressed and on edge. Furthermore, using sound, such as an excessive pitch key, creates a feeling of alarm in the audience. There is additionally an emphasis on footsteps, doorways creaking, and animal noises, making the target market sense as although they do not comprehend what is spherical in the corner. Finally, enhancing horror frequently tends to have a speedy tempo and many cuts to make the target market senses distressed, and uneasy and build dramatic anxiety for perhaps a leap scare. ...
Comments
Post a Comment