HUH`



I woke up feeling enthusiastic about the upcoming school assignment that Noura, Hunter and I had to film in just 5 days. However, before I could focus on the filming aspect, I knew I had to prioritize my studies and homework. The day started with a healthy breakfast to fuel my brain for the day ahead. I spent the morning reviewing my notes, completing assignments, and researching key topics related to our project. As the day progressed, I took short breaks to stay refreshed and avoid burnout. By midday, I had made significant progress and felt confident in my understanding of the subject matter. After a nourishing lunch, I dove back into my studies with renewed energy. As the evening approached, I shifted my focus to filming preparations, brainstorming ideas, and organizing our shooting schedule with Noura and Hunter. We discussed the project vision, roles and responsibilities, and shared ideas to enhance the final output. With just 3 days left, I made a detailed checklist of equipment needed for filming and double-checked our script and storyboard to ensure everything was in place. The next day, I dedicated my time to practicing camera angles, setting up lighting, and rehearsing lines to perfect our performance. I also reviewed our timeline and made necessary adjustments to meet the deadline.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finale of editing or just the beginning

Oh, we editing, editing!