Today's a New Day


 Hello, it's Kaz and we're back with another blog. Today is Monday and I was ready to hang out with Hunter and Noura to film. Me and Hunter had a great conversation about different shots and angles in class. We performed them in class to see how we would record them at the party scene. As a group, we decided to use a friend's party to capture the party scene which is convenient for us. This would be an amazing chance to capture the culture of Teenagers when in social environments. The fake sobriety will be conducted using the candy smarties smashed up. This film will attack a serious topic for the new generation in a hilarious but serious way. This concept speaks volumes to me because even though I'm not very serious, I know how to shift gears and adjust myself when serious topics arise. Anyways, I and Hunter continued to banter about different things and maybe we should include a character similar to Mclovin from Superbad.  If you don't know Mclovin you're missing out he's one of the funniest characters ever. He's a nerd who takes on a fake ID and does a side quest in the middle of the movie personally one of my favorite B plots of all time. Since me and Hunter are taking inspiration from the main characters in the movie we've been saying dumb catchphrases.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finale of editing or just the beginning

Oh, we editing, editing!